TH&Co’s professionals integrate statistical methods into their ongoing groundwater basin and hazardous waste site studies as warranted.
- Determination of statistics for spatial data
- Identification of statistical outliers to establish appropriate datasets
- Dataset distribution comparisons
- Calculation of upper confidence limits (UCLs)
- Calculation of upper tolerance limits (UTLs)
- Calculation of background threshold values (BTVs)
- Determination of minimum number of samples needed to establish defensible and cost-effective dataset statistics based on project-specific data quality objectives (DQOs)